Thinking about a career in Waste Management?
We see every day as an opportunity to challenge the way people think about waste. If you’re passionate about a better future for yourself and the planet, take a look at the current vacancies we have below.
A career at Greenzone
On the surface of it, a career in waste might not sound that glamourous or exciting, but as a waste broker, every day is different!
At Greenzone, you’ll get to exercise your commercial muscles, use your negotiation skills, solve problems, forge new relationships and make friends. The thing that we all have in common is a real passion for making our communities better. Our commitment to you as an employer, is to provide you with the balance between work and your home life.
No matter which area of the business you apply to join you will find there are plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and develop a rewarding career.
What's in it for you?
We offer more than just the opportunity for personal growth and development, we provide our employees with:
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Company pension and life assurance schemes
- 25 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Career development and training opportunities
- Eatzone – our onsite subsidised canteen
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Onsite car parking
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Hybrid working, dependent on the role applied for and the individual
How to apply for a vacancy
We don’t use application forms so please send your CV together with a covering letter, this is important to us and should include:
- Position that you are applying for
- Reasons you consider yourself suitable for the position
- Reasons for leaving your most recent employment
- Employment dates
- Current salary/salary expectations
- Current location inc. details of any planned relocation
You can either email your application direct to:
or post to: Recruitment, Greenzone Facilities Management, The Corner House, Brunel Drive, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 2EG.