Join The Greenzone Team
We are always on the look out for new talent to join our team.
A career at Greezone
Greenzone believe that our most valuable commodity is our people. We are always looking for conscientious individuals to become part of our team. The thing we all have in common at Greenzone is a real passion for making life better for our customers. You won’t find a more committed or enthusiastic team anywhere.
No matter which area of the business you apply to join you will find there are plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and develop a rewarding career.
How to apply for a vacancy
We don’t use application forms so please send your CV together with a covering letter, this is important to us and should include:
- Position that you are applying for
- Reasons you consider yourself suitable for the position
- Reasons for leaving your most recent employment
- Employment dates
- Current salary/salary expectations
- Current location inc. details of any planned relocation
You can either email your application direct to:
or post to: Recruitment, Greenzone Facilities Management, The Corner House, Brunel Drive, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 2EG.
Unfortuantely, we are uanble to consider CV’s submitted without a covering letter.
Greenzone has an exciting opportunity for two full-time Tele-sales Representatives to join our dynamic team based in Newark, Nottinghamshire. With this role there is the opportunity to increase your salary through our commission schemes (average OTE £30k – £35k per annum)
About the Role
Tele-sales Representative will attract and complete new sales of products and services in line with Company processes and maintaining good customer relationships.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Achieving sales targets and average gross profit margins.
- Handling all telephone and email enquires in relation to new sales.
- Actively identify and exploit all potential business opportunities.
- Proactively upsell additional services and products to existing clients.
- Ensure that all contracts are set up on standard terms promptly and accurately.
- Ensure the Company’s CRM system is kept up to date.
The ideal candidate will have a confident personality with extensive experience of working in a dynamic sales environment or customer facing role. You must have the ability to learn products and describe them to prospective clients. The successful candidate will have the ability to be pro-active and use their initiative to drive new sales for the business.
Close Date: 01-03-2022
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participation in the design and creation of scalable software
- To work closely with internal stake holders to fully understand requirements and issues to ensure suitable and effective solutions and ensure they are kept up to date on progress.
- Writing clean, functional and maintainable code.
- Testing and fixing bugs and other coding issues.
- Ensure applications and websites are created with responsive design.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Keep up to date with the latest security and data protection practices and implement any major finds.
- Write technical documentation to help with knowledge transfer.
- When acting as the lead on any project work, ensure that the project is delivered as per the specification, on time and on budget.
- Diplomacy when dealing with groups of individuals with competing and conflicting viewpoints .
- Help with customer rollouts when required.
- Help internal users with issues when possible.
- Ensure IT tickets/queries are resolved within agreed service level agreements as implemented by the business from time to time.
- To attend regular team meetings, including the wider software delivery team to discuss progress, achievements, issues and best practices.
- To attend meetings as required with internal stakeholders.
- To undertake any other duties which the Company deems reasonable and that you are capable of conducting.
Essential Skills, Experience, Qualifications
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great problem-solving ability and organisational skills.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent working experience.
- Experience in using UI frameworks e.g Vuetify.
- Experience with 3rd party API’s REST.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience delivering websites.
- Experience working with OAuth.
- Experience working with Azure ecosystem
- Experience in cross platform development e.g Iconic or Angular.
- Experience in UI and UX.
- Experience testing Postman, Cypress Jest.
About the Job
This is a full time position, offering a hybrid working arrangement, with some office working and home working. The successful applicant will be enrolled into the company pension scheme, with optional life insurance benefits and they can join the company cycle to work scheme and get subsidised gym membership to local gyms. We offer 30 days holiday a year, including bank holidays.
Salary £35,000 per year
Close Date: 01-03-2022