A Career with Greenzone
Greenzone believe that our most valuable commodity is our people. We are always looking for conscientious individuals to become part of our team. The thing we all have in common at Greenzone is a real passion for making life better for our customers. You won't find a more committed or enthusiastic team anywhere.
No matter which area of the business you apply to join you will find there are plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and develop a rewarding career.
If there are no current vacancies listed or if you would like to apply speculatively, simply send your current CV along with a covering letter detailing the type of role you're interested in to the email below
We are looking for a talented creative to join our team. Following an exciting period of growth, we require an ambitious, digital-focused creative to help drive our online activity and brand.Key Responsibilities
- Bring to life design ideas and concepts across web, email, social media and digital advertising
- Design of email and print marketing templates
- Design and upload of website content
- Implementing and updating the design, layout and content of promotional materials
- Asset creation for social media and digital advertising
- Assisting and working closely with the IT Developers producing and altering various design materials - from posters/ leaflets to product brochures, to website mock-ups and designs.
- Create digital marketing assets for social media campaigns.
- Developing design briefs that suit purpose
- Producing new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- Contribute creative concepts for new product launches and campaigns
- Create and manage detailed design systems to ensure consistency in client experience across all our products
- Stay ahead of digital trends and sharing new ideas to enhance the website and digital marketing
- A portfolio of past work you’re happy to share with us.
- An understanding of HTML
- Demonstrable skills to transform ideas into solid creative solutions.
- Knowledge of video editing an advantage
- Work well under pressure
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Experience with responsive website design.
- Thorough understanding of UX and UI principles
- Be up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- A real eye for design in both digital and traditional media.
- A keen attention to detail and consistency with a flexible, can-do attitude.
- Good communication skills and the ability to be a good team player
- Some commercial graphic design experience (for both digital media and print)
- Experience with PHP
- Experience of website CMS and email marketing software
- Any extra creative or marketing talents (such as photography or video editing etc.)!
Close Date: 01-10-2018
Greenzone are looking for a Key Account Manager to develop a strong working relationship with your dedicated clients, working closely with them enabling you to demonstrate an understanding of their needs and offer innovations and solutions to their waste management contract.
You will be responsible for working closely with the Account management team to help drive innovative solutions and deliver a service to meet the client’s expectations. You will be able to identify new revenue streams and be able to present them in a clear and concise way.
You will be expected to work to achieve the company KPIs that are set by the business and specific tailored KPI’s your client’s requirements. This job role will enable you to expand your knowledge of the clients industry as well as that of the waste industry, you will be expected to use this knowledge to offer a bespoke waste management solution to your client’s requirements strategically, without compromising key aspects such as: profit margin, service provision and legislation.
- You will be responsible for supporting the Account Management Team in account retention by developing professional relationships with key stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for coordinating site audits and meetings where appropriate.
- You will be the first point of contact for account escalations internally and with the customer.
- You will effectively work with our supply chain to ensure that service provision is upheld.
- You will liaise with credit control to ensure that the account is up to date in line with their payment terms.
- You will provide monthly reports to the clients as per their requirements.
- You will regularly review the account to ensure that we’re always providing a service that meet their needs.
- You will work part of a team to meet the departmental and company objectives.
Close Date: 14-05-2018
How to Apply for a Vacancy
We don't use application forms so please send your CV together with a covering letter, this is important to us and should include:
- Position that you are applying for
- Reasons you consider yourself suitable for the position
- Reasons for leaving your most recent employment
- Employment dates
- Current salary/salary expectations
- Current location inc. details of any planned relocation
You can either email your application direct to:
or post to: Recruitment, Greenzone Facilities Management, The Corner House, Brunel Drive, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 2EG.
Unfortuantely, we are uanble to consider CV's submitted without a covering letter.