A Career with Greenzone
Greenzone believe that our most valuable commodity is our people. We are always looking for conscientious individuals to become part of our team. The thing we all have in common at Greenzone is a real passion for making life better for our customers. You won't find a more committed or enthusiastic team anywhere.
No matter which area of the business you apply to join you will find there are plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and develop a rewarding career.
If there are no current vacancies listed or if you would like to apply speculatively, simply send your current CV along with a covering letter detailing the type of role you're interested in to the email below
How to Apply for a Vacancy
We don't use application forms so please send your CV together with a covering letter, this is important to us and should include:
- Position that you are applying for
- Reasons you consider yourself suitable for the position
- Reasons for leaving your most recent employment
- Employment dates
- Current salary/salary expectations
- Current location inc. details of any planned relocation
You can either email your application direct to:
or post to: Recruitment, Greenzone Facilities Management, The Corner House, Brunel Drive, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 2EG.
Unfortuantely, we are uanble to consider CV's submitted without a covering letter.
We are seeking an experienced Key Account Manager in Waste Management & Recycling to join our growing FM Division. This is a full-time temporary maternity cover position. The ideal candidate will have previous Waste Management Experience and possess excellent Communication Skills and are proficient with Microsoft Office .Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in a waste management role
- Honesty & integrity.
- Good Excel skills with the ability to analyse data
- Efficient organisation – work accurately and efficiently with an eye for detail to ensure the customer always receives a high quality of service.
- Communication – have a high level of verbal and written communication due to liaising with stakeholders
- Numerical ability – be able to analyse data, calculate pricing and ensure profit / margin is in line with the Company expectations and be confident in providing financial reporting when required
- Time management – confidently manage workload, projects and work to deadlines provided.
- Customer service – have good customer service skills always ensuring the client’s needs and expectations are met.
- Resourceful and dynamic with the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team is essential
The Key Account Manager will develop a strong working relationship with their dedicated customers, working closely with them, demonstrate an understanding of the customer’s needs and offer innovations and solutions to their waste management contract.
Be responsible for working closely with relevant functions of the business to help drive innovative solutions and deliver a service to meet the customer’s expectations. Be able to identify new revenue streams and present them in a clear and concise way.
Work to achieve KPIs that are set by the business and specific tailored KPI’s to the customer’s requirements. Expand knowledge of the customer’s industry as well as that of the waste industry and offer a bespoke waste management solutions to the customer’s requirements strategically, without compromising key aspects such as: profit margin, service provision and legislationTechnical Responsibilities
- Facilitate with the Audit team, site specific waste management audits and develop plans to reduce waste and increase recycling rates across the Company’s existing portfolio of customers
- Co-ordinate activities at a site level
- Develop best practice in the segregation of waste, reduce recycling contamination.
- Standardise waste signage across all sites.
- Monitor activities to uphold the duty of care including the Waste Hierarchy
- Support mobilisation and project implementation activities.
- Build effective relationships with the Customer and Sub Contractors
- Facilitate review meetings as required by the Company and customer.
- Co-ordinate training for the customer eg. attend Waste Awareness Days and deliver Toolbox Talks and Presentations.
- Manage account queries as escalated through the escalation
- Develop cross selling opportunities, whilst maintaining compliance and profitability.
- Develop business cases to reduce the total cost of waste management
- Re-tendering for existing business and retentions to avoid contracts going out to market.
- Providing pricing and waste management proposals for existing business.
- Assist Credit Control in ensuring the accounts are kept within their payment terms as required
Other Duties as required by the business.
Maternity Cover - Full time position based in Newark Nottinghamshire
Close Date: 12-02-2021