A Career with Greenzone
Greenzone believe that our most valuable commodity is our people. We are always looking for conscientious individuals to become part of our team. The thing we all have in common at Greenzone is a real passion for making life better for our customers. You won't find a more committed or enthusiastic team anywhere.
No matter which area of the business you apply to join you will find there are plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and develop a rewarding career.
If there are no current vacancies listed or if you would like to apply speculatively, simply send your current CV along with a covering letter detailing the type of role you're interested in to the email below
How to Apply for a Vacancy
We don't use application forms so please send your CV together with a covering letter, this is important to us and should include:
- Position that you are applying for
- Reasons you consider yourself suitable for the position
- Reasons for leaving your most recent employment
- Employment dates
- Current salary/salary expectations
- Current location inc. details of any planned relocation
You can either email your application direct to:
or post to: Recruitment, Greenzone Facilities Management, The Corner House, Brunel Drive, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG24 2EG.
Unfortuantely, we are uanble to consider CV's submitted without a covering letter.
Greenzone has an exciting opportunity for two full-time Sales Executives to join our dynamic team based in Newark, Nottinghamshire. With this role there is the opportunity to increase your salary through our commission schemes (average OTE £30k - £35k per annum)About the Role
The Sales Executive will attract and complete new sales of products and services in line with Company processes and maintaining good customer relationships.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Achieving sales targets and average gross profit margins.
- Handling all telephone and email enquires in relation to new sales.
- Actively identify and exploit all potential business opportunities.
- Proactively upsell additional services and products to existing clients.
- Ensure that all contracts are set up on standard terms promptly and accurately.
- Ensure the Company’s CRM system is kept up to date.
The ideal candidate will have a confident personality with extensive experience of working in a dynamic sales environment or customer facing role. You must have the ability to learn products and describe them to prospective clients. The successful candidate will have the ability to be pro-active and use their initiative to drive new sales for the business.
Close Date: 25-10-2021