- May 2012 - Important and immediate changes to the Landfill Tax Rules
- October 2011 - New Waste Transfer and Consignment Note requirements
- June 2011 - Greenzone Facilities Management to recycle swimming garments for charity
- April 2011 - We are moving premises
- December 2010 - Agencies publish new WEEE protocols
Below are a list of the latest news stories within the waste management industry from the Edie website.
- Brits show growing appetite for sharing economy
- Sir David Attenborough hails Cory's landfill transformation
- PG Tips targets tea bag recycling with Recyclebank
- Defra minister unveils Agrivert anaerobic digestion plant
- ANALYSIS: Are designers waking up to lifecycle thinking?
- Business to save £1bn from simplifying environmental regs says Defra
- Coca-Cola hunts for the elusive 'black box' of recycling behaviour
- Bayer cuts water use by 7% but progress on waste and CO2 stalls
- EXCLUSIVE: M&S and Interface call for 'brave new world' on resource scarcity
- European Commission launches network to help safeguard against resource scarcity
- E-waste deal could transform rare earth metals recovery
- Ericsson achieves carbon target a year ahead of schedule
- CEOs in powerful position to unlock sustainable transformation
- Colgate-Palmolive on track to meet 2015 water reduction target
- Nike and NASA seek to push boundaries of material optimisation
- September 2008 - Battery Recycling Directives
- June 2008 - Paper Recycling Top 10 Tips
- June 2008 - Recycling and waste management doesn't cost the earth!